Sunday, August 21, 2016

Artist Bio

I'm Kyndall Green and I've been living in Wilmington since 2007 when my family moved from the D.C. area. Along with a film major I am pursuing a studio art minor. You could say I've always been around cameras and art supplies. My mom had a strong passion for photography and I can't remember a time she was without her camera. She would also always be doing some kind of painting or arts and crafts. When I was old enough she gave me a cheap camera for trips I would go on and I soon saw why she loved it so much. After she passed in 2010 photography helped me in multiple ways. In eleventh grade I had an English teacher who had a love for film, he and my yearbook advisor (who was also a photography lover) inspired me to look into more opportunities in a career with a camera. Hence the film major. Unlike most of the majors I meet I prefer watching television shows. Some of which made me say that this is the thing I want to do with the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment